Friday, October 9, 2009

Kaki Ungu


Let me say that, It's a new beginning for me to start a new life without him. I guess, maybe. Hmm. Maybe yes or maybe no. Actually, I don't have answer for that. For the past few weeks, hmm, I can only say that, I miss you. But, I don't know whether you miss me or not. For now, my love is for no one. I don't have all that for this time. Seriously. I used to be strong, I used to forget things easily, but , in this kind of situation, for me, it's hard. But, hello, I have to be strong.

I had a big fight yesterday with the Mr you know who. I think that, I just keluarkan semua apa I nak cakap. Though i felt what the hell am I talking? Hmm. Im sorry, but that's what I felt for the past few weeks.

Well, I can't wait to meet my future. But, what to do, I have to bersabar. This is what people call life.

No comments: